Ampair (now part of Seamap Mind technology) is the UK’s oldest wind and turbine manufacturer. AM+A were brought on to raise brand awareness to help generate investment and market growth, as well as making their technical information more accessible to consumer media. Activity was based around showcasing Ampair’s 10,000 kWh, 4kW, 6kW turbine and G83 procedure technology.
- Generate publicity to increase trade and consumer knowledge about marine wind turbines and excessive power re-distribution systems
- Creation of ‘owned’ content including blogs, media packs, press releases and other marketing assets to explain products and technology:
- Creation of media story product innovations
- Defining ‘grid conversation systems'
- Development of blog to target specific sectors
- Media centre established by our team of copywriters and graphic designers with simplified technological information for consumer media
- Blog series to simplify Ampair's offering with stories relating to key target sectors: sailing, events, off-grid and trade
- Media stories ran on Ampair's technology in specialist targeted media including: Green Tech Europe, Alternative Energy magazine, Sail magazine and Renewable Energy World