Whether you have a background in PR, design, marketing or management, we're always on the lookout for new talent. For more information on Internships and working at AM+A please email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
PR Account Manager
We’re looking for an experienced and ambitious PR and Marketing Account Manager who is keen to develop themselves into an Account Director. You’ll work with a diverse portfolio of clients on UK and international campaigns.
- Managing client relationships and taking ownership to lead
- Creating and managing PR strategies and campaigns
- Providing sound advice to clients and junior team members
- Securing high profile coverage for clients
- Business development
AM+A have implemented a hybrid working model with the option of working out of offices in East London, Lichfield or Riga.
AM+A is a fast-growing PR and marketing agency specialising in travel, lifestyle and culture.. We work with global household brands, national tourism agencies and sustainable businesses.
We’re recognised for our creativity and inclusivity, having established an environment where everyone in the team counts and is valued for their own individual strengths and opinions. There will be opportunities to grow and develop in areas best suited to you.
We enhance marketing teams with creative solutions through a range of multi-disciplined services. We build reputations, utilising our connections with the world’s media to generate brand exposure and drive sales.
In light of numerous recent account wins, we are now seeking a PR Account Manager to join our team on a permanent full-time basis, working remotely or on a hybrid basis.
As a PR Account Manager, you will deliver exceptional public relations solutions to our clients, providing first-rate customer service at all times. Securing media coverage in target areas for our clients, you will ensure key messages are disseminated effectively to their audiences. You will identify relevant media opportunities, deliver pitches to journalists to secure media coverage and write high-quality press materials and articles.
Additionally, you will:
- Act as clients’ main point of contact and a key source of reliable advice
- Monitor the media and identify breaking news that relates to our clients
- Use our reporting tools to keep clients updated on account success
To be considered as a PR Account Manager, you will need:
- At least three years’ experience gained in a PR agency or busy in-house press office
- A proven track record of securing high profile results for clients
- An understanding of social and digital trends or a desire to upskill in this space
- A ‘newshound’ mentality with a passion for current affairs and the proven ability to ‘newsjack’
- Superb writing ability with the flexibility to craft copy including pithy comments, press releases and thought provoking op-eds
- Superb project and event management skills
- Creative flair
- Innate commercial acumen
- Proficiency in IT, including familiarity with a range of applications and PR tools (e.g. media databases, monitoring tools, etc.)
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Foreign language skills are beneficial but not essential.
Other organisations may call this role PR Agent, PR Manager, Public Relations Account Manager, Media Account Manager, Press Account Manager, or PR Specialist.
- Competitive salary
- Above industry average holidays
- Foreign travel
- Hybrid or remote working - including internationally
- All expenses paid team events
AM+A are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
If you share our passion for the media and want to drive your career forward as a PR Account Manager, please send you CV and cover letter to email@example.com]
Baltic PR and Digital Marketing Manager
AM+A are a London based agency expanding into the Baltic region and are looking for a PR & digital marketing star. We're looking for an ambitious PR and digital marketing manager to help scale-up our Riga office which is focused on the Baltic, CEE and Scandinavian markets.
About the Role
This position requires an ambitious, entrepreneurial PR and marketing individual who can communicate in both English and a Baltic language (Latvian, Estonian, Lithuanian) the role requires:
- An ability to manage agency accounts, and support agency growth in the Baltics
- Working closely with AM+A co-founder Frank Marr to create a strategy and implement it
- Supporting agency business development, and marketing Having a direct influence on how AM+A grow and diversify their organisational portfolio in the region
- Experience in digital marketing and creative PR
- An eye for detail and exceptionally organised
- Experienced in graphic design and a good understanding of social media marketing.
Riga, Remote, London and Scotland
Join our dynamic agency and work with an exciting portfolio of clients that include national tourism boards, ecommerce, sustainable technology and innovative lifestyle businesses. We pride ourselves on nurturing talent; our team members have been included in PR Week’s ‘30 under 30′ industry leaders, as well as taking home the inaugural Reginald Watts Prize for PR Insight.
This role requires an enthusiastic individual, capable of taking responsibility for a workload that will stretch across numerous accounts and a range of disciplines.
Applicants must be able to work - and thrive - in a fast-paced environment and should have the confidence to work successfully under their own initiative while also working collaboratively with other members of the AM+A team. You’ll need to be motivated, organised and creative with a great eye for detail.
Who We're Looking For
- Can demonstrate knowledge of PR, Digital and Marketing Sector
- Knowledge of the Baltic media & digital landscape
- Experience working in a pressured environment
- Proficient with Google Docs and Microsoft Office including Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Confident and capable telephone skills
- An understanding of the business world
- Social media marketing skills
- A flexible team playerAmbition to help grow the agency
- Organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Knowledge of consumer and media trendsCreative flair
- A proactive attitude and willingness to learn
- Planning and strategic thinking
Graphic design experience
Experience in business development and proposal writing
Digital & Social Media Advertising
Company benefits include:
- Mentorship and training
- Flexible and hybrid working
- Bonus based on agency performance
- Monthly socials
- Opportunities to travel
To apply, please send a CV and cover letter along with examples of your writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org