To capitalise on the 'lockdown baking' trend and establish a reputation for Sharpham Park as a leading producer of spelt products in the UK
- Creation of in-depth media information regarding the health benefits of turning to a diet based on spelt and other 'ancient grains'
- Press releases focusing on key trade news including new products, packaging and members of staff, as well as increase in sales during lockdown.
- Organised high profile interviews with Roger Saul, founder of iconic fashion brand Mulberry, about how and why he made the move to spelt.
- Round ups of spelt-based products relating to key dates and anniversaries i.e. Easter, Christmas, Real Bread Week etc
- Liaising with broadcasters from national television shows (One Show, Countryfile) regarding filming and interview opportunities
- Showcased Sharpham Park produce as part of a 'Somerset in London' producer event attended by leading food journalists and media
- High profile interviews for Roger Saul in publications including the Metro, the Sunday Times, the Daily Mail and Waitrose Weekend magazine
- Coverage in food trade publications including Natural Products Online Retail Times
- Coverage in a variety of consumer publications including Woman and Home The Daily Telegraph The Independent, Great British Food, Olive magazine, Foodipedia, Crave magazine, Vegan Food and Living magazine, Baking Heaven
- Discussions with production company led to Sharpham Park featuring on Countryfile
Press office services