We joined the Paisley team to raise national and international awareness for the destination, as well as positioning it as a key contender for the title of UK City of Culture 2021.
We created a three-phase communications strategy to spark global conversation that included a comprehensive press trip programme for international media, A-list celebrity engagement and support with high profile events in both Scotland and London.
“Through their creativity and tenacity, we were able to welcome international journalists and cultural commentators, and travel bloggers to Paisley for the very first time.”
The campaign was a huge success:
- 600 million OTSH (opportunities to see and hear)
- 12,404 reach for every £1 spent
- 25% rise in visitor numbers 2016-17
- A-list influencer engagement (Gerard Butler & Paolo Nutini)
- From underdogs to odds-on favourites with Ladbrokes
- 178 million online reach
- Winners of the CIPR Excellence Awards ‘Arts, Culture or Sport Campaign’ 2018.
Press office representation
Press trip management
Influencer & celebrity engagement
London event support
Three Core Strategic Campaign