Present Somerset and Exmoor as a leading UK culinary destination, bringing together local businesses and promoting local produce through a comprehensive press trip programme and London based event. Along with building strategic partnerships with the tourism partners across Somerset and Exmoor.
As an agency we set ourselves a goal to focus our clients on:
the Community - the Environment - Sustainability - Local
- Organise a ‘culinary adventure’ group media visit to Somerset & Exmoor, bringing together numerous food and drink producers throughout the region.
- Build strategic partnerships with transport providers to minimise client cost and Visit Britain to maximise reach.
- Create an exclusive Somerset & Exmoor food event in central London, showcasing the region’s producers to a London audience
- Share food & drink stories and opportunities for 2020 with the media.
- Maximise publicity through proactive and reactive media pitching.
+ AM+A built a network of 40+ Somerset & Exmoor food and drink businesses including Yeo Valley, Thatchers Cider, Brothers Cider, Cheddar Gorge Cheese Company and Porlock Bay Oysters.
+ Coverage from group and individual trips generated a reach of 7,700,000+ from leading national and international publications including The Daily Telegraph Online, Sunday Times, The Australian, The Guardian Online, Lonely Planet, Flybe magazine and Platinum Magazine.
+ Blog posts and social media content produced by a leading UK food and travel bloggers.
+ Secured complimentary train tickets through partnership with Great Western Railway and updated Visit Britain monthly with media stories and press trip opportunities for Somerset & Exmoor.
+ Showcased 25+ local food and drink producers at the Yeo Valley Cafe in central London for an exclusive Somerset food and drink event. This was attended by national journalists, international media, high profile influencers, celebrity Somerset chef Josh Eggleton, Mulberry founder Roger Saul and Yeo Valley founder Tim Mead.
+ Created marketing assets including a Somerset & Exmoor food and drink booklet featuring producers that was distributed during the London event.
Press trip management
Press office services
Event support & management
Analytics and reporting