AM+A were brought in by the Bamboo Bicycle Club to help launch the brand and generate workshop bookings by providing PR, social media and marketing services.
We were able to generate coverage in all national newspapers (including the Financial Times and Daily Mail), as well as building an Instagram page with over 25k followers and working with third party brands such as The London Design Museum, Nikon, Shortlist magazine and Henri Lloyd.
"The AM+A team have had a huge impact on the growth of the Bamboo Bicycle Club. From our launch where they generated coverage in the Metro, FT, Guardian and The Independent, to getting our product placed in the Design Museum. The Design Museum collaboration, which included a Bamboo Bicycle Club museum takeover day, successfully raised our profile - they really are marketing and PR gurus who can make a lot happen!”
- 10 million+ reach of UK media coverage (2016-17)
- 3 million online reach from London Design Museum collaboration
- 534,000 reach for Nikon and Shortlist campaign
- 25,000+ followers on Instagram
- All 2016 workshops fully booked
Press review management